For hand-washing to decrease bacteria on the skin
– Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.
– Highly flammable liquid and vapor. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces.
– Do not swallow. If swallowed get medical help promptly and contact the nearest poison centers.
– Causes serious eye irritation. When using this product keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with water.
– Stop use and ask doctor if irritation and redness develops and persists.
– Keep out of the site and reach of children.
Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight, do not mix with other products.