Nitrile gloves are a great compromise between latex and vinyl. Our Blue Nitrile gloves offer protection from bodily fluids providing a barrier that prevents infection, cross-infection, or cross-contamination. Tests revealed that Nitrile gloves are three times more puncture-resistant than rubber gloves.
Nitrile gloves protect the wearer from a range of chemicals and bloodborne pathogens. Our Nitrile Gloves go through an extra process of chlorinating which ease donning. Made from an allergy safe compound that feels like latex, but stronger, cheaper, and more comfortable. Nitrile exam gloves are the material of choice for many professional users because of its cut resistance, chemical resistance, cost, allergy-safe, and cleanliness.
- Premium Nitrile punctures resistance Latex-Free & Powder Free Gloves. Available in Small, Medium, Large, and Extra Large sizes.Average Thickness: 4.3 mils
- Nitrile design is more resistant to oils, chemicals, and acids.
- Flexible, comfortable, easy on, and off the design.
- Powder Free and Completely Latex-Free but chlorinated.
- Superior strength for long-lasting wear. Resistant to punctures, tears, rips, citrus oils, fatty meats, and mild irritants.
- CE Approved. Our nitrile gloves have been manufactured to EEA standards, and are used in various industries.